Call for Price
Non self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump for automatic water supply/pressure boosting from a tank (e.g. elevated tank) to extraction points located beneath for single-/two-family houses.
Automatic activation and deactivation takes place thanks to a built-in flow switch.
When the extraction point is open, the water flows out of the tank into the pump.
The volume flow created switches on the pump by means of the flow switch, which is integrated into the pressure port.
When the extraction point is closed, the pump switches off due to a lack of volume flow.
– Stable water pressure due to automatic operation
– High operational reliability and dry-running protection due to the integrated flow switch
– Integrated thermal motor protection as standard
– Extremely low-noise operation
– Corrosion protection through coated pump hydraulics
-Screwed connections: 11/4” Rp
Scope of delivery
– Installation and operating instructions
Power Supply: 230V/1PH/650HZ
Maximum delivery pressure: 2.0bar
Maximum flow: 4.500l/h
Maximum fluid temperature: 80C