LAL3.25 – For special applications, e.g. burners of incinerator plant.
For oil atomizing burners of medium to large capacity
· For multistage or modulating burners in intermittent operation
· With or without air pressure supervision for checked air damper control
· Flame supervision
– with photoresistive detector QRB
– or blue-flame detector QRC1
– or photocell detector RAR9
For the control and supervision of oil atomization burners
· For burners of medium to high capacity
· For intermittent operation (at least one controlled shutdown every 24 hours)
· Can be universally used with multistage or modulating burners
· Suited for use with stationary air heaters (WLE)
Flame supervision is ensured by means of photoresistive detector QRB, blue flame
detector QRC1, or photocell detector RAR9.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.