Flame controller LAE10 for use with oil burners with intermittent operation with silicon photocell detector RAR9… They are used primarily in conjunction with LEC1 control units on the following applications:
– Dual-supervision of burners: supervision of the main flame or of the ignition and main flame by 2 identical or different types of detectors,
– Supervision of forced draft oil, gas burners, supervision of the flame with different types of detectors, depending on the operating mode,
– Multi-flame supervision: plants with several burners whose flames must be supervised individually by one or several detectors, whose startup and supervision, however, should or must be carried out centrally and simultaneously by only 1 burner control.
– Complete reference: LAE10
– Plug-in design and consist of power supply section, flame signal amplifier, flame relay, an auxiliary relay for controlling the flame detector or the flame simulation test, and a flame indication lamp located in the unit cover behind a viewing window.
– The electrical circuit is intrinsically safe in connection with LEC1 control unit – is tested in respect of proper functioning each time the burner is started up. The plug-in bases – like the housing – are made of impact-proof and heat-resistant plastic-
– Automatic light simulation test by increasing the sensitivity of the amplifier during the burner off and the purging times of the LEC1 control unit control.
There are no reviews yet.