Call for Price
Threaded Check Valves Fabricated from Pressed Stainless Steel
• Manufacturing process: pressed stainless steel
• Body valve and metallic parts in stainless steel Aisi 304
• Seal ring: FPM
• Threaded ends: UNI ISO 228 female
• Welded joints: made with TIG method without any additional material
• Opening pressure: Min. 0,025 bar Max. 0,035 bar
• Hydraulic test: compressed air at 0,2 bar on each valve
• Nominal working pressure: 16 bar
• Working temperature: -20°C – +150°C (with FPM seal)
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.